Bridgwater Funeral Services have vast experience in caring for your loved ones. Based in the heart of Somerset, we are sensitive to your every needs. Bridgwater Funeral Services are an independent, family business.
Bridgwater Funeral Services offer a dedicated 24 hour a day service, 365 days a year; one phone call will gain our immediate attention.
We are a Father and Daughter partnership with many years of experience in funeral directing.
We are able to provide a personal service with kindness, respect and dignity to families in Bridgwater and all neighbouring villages, taking care of all the arrangements on your behalf.
When arranging your funeral we will help to explain all you need to know, including:
- The choice of coffin or casket
- Dressing the deceased
- Transport for the day of the funeral
- Writing and placing an obituary
- Alternatives to religious funerals
- The choice of music or poetry for the service
- Organising flowers or donations
- Orders of service
We will assist you in the completion of all documentation and make all necessary arrangements with officiating clergy, or those leading the service, together with the cemetery or crematorium, as required. We will then provide confirmation of all the funeral arrangements, together with a detailed estimate of the costs.
We are flexible and responsive to your needs. Personal pride is our business. We take great pride in our funeral home and our vehicles.
Not only do we want to meet your current needs; we also seek to build a relationship of trust.
In summary the cost of a funeral is made up of two parts:
- Our charges, Removal of Deceased, Hygienic Treatment, Transportation, Coffin, Bearers Etc.
- Disbursements: Crematorium/Cemetery/Church, Doctors Fees, Minister Fees, Newspapers, Flowers Etc.
We have no control over the disbursement fees but we will pay these charges on your behalf (Interest Free) and submit all of these expenses on your final bill which we shall send between 7 – 14 days after the funeral service.